THE BEST WALKS AROUND PENRITH AND ULLSWATER
Five amazing discovery walks around Penrith and Ullswater in eastern Lakeland, Cumbria by Joan Martin.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM GLENRIDDING - 5.4 miles - A super walk with wonderful views over Ullswater - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM KIRKOSWALD - 8.5 or 5 miles - An amazing walk with so much of interest - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM PENRITH - 6.75 or 4.5 miles - This walk is simply an historical extravaganza - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM POOLEY BRIDGE - 6.6 or 4.4 miles - miles - Great views and prehistoric remains - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM SHAP - 5.5 miles - A lovely ramble with medieval and prehistoric interest - Click here for more details.